RZ Talk
RZ Talk
RZ Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for new DISNEY CARS RIDEMAKERZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skipper
RZ Customizer

Suggestions for new DISNEY CARS RIDEMAKERZ Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for new DISNEY CARS RIDEMAKERZ   Suggestions for new DISNEY CARS RIDEMAKERZ Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Hello, Im new, but I picked up Disney Cars RZ McQueen and Finn Mcmissile, absolutely amazed. Seem a bit light but considering you can turn them into RC cars that's really smart. The reason Im posting is bc I wanted to suggest two body types.

DOC HUDSON --Doc is pretty cool and still beloved by young and old fans

DOC HUDSUN DIRT RACER
DOC HUDSON PLAIN
DOC HUDSON AS FABULOUS HUDSON HORNET
DOC HUDSON CREW CHIEF

The other vehicle I was thinking of was PIZZA PLANET " YO " Truck.---bear with me, this truck has been in every Pixar movie except the INCREDIBLES, I think it would be great to have it as part of the line and possibly even trick it out. I saw SALLY and just thought, this has to be for the girls that are fans and that's cool, too bad she doesnt come in PINK or light metallic purple.

Lightning McQueen has a doppleganger in yellow-not sure which one, Ill go back and check but it would be cool to see more RACING CARS with the stickers for DINOCO and the like for the RZ DISNEY CARS, most of the racing cars had 3 basic body types, so I cant imagine RZ passing this one up.

I hope RZ does well, esp with the DISNEY CARS line, the MATER THE GR8TER was what caught my eye.

Anyone else have a DISNEY RZ CARS they would like to see?
Back to top Go down

Suggestions for new DISNEY CARS RIDEMAKERZ
Page 1 of 1