RZ Talk

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meagan
Administrator

PostSubject: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Mon May 04, 2009 12:49 am

We all know RIDEMAKERZ just added the new 2010 Ford Mustang GT, and it is awesome in my opinion. (I tried it online and it rocks!) I am a fan of Ford Mustangs in real life, and adding the 2010 model in their collection was totally awesome. Although I haven't bought one yet, I've read articles and reviews about it, and just by looking at pictures of it, all I could say is, its a beauty.

I became a fan of RIDEMAKERZ simply because I admire how much work they put on details to make the ridez look like real cars. Most of the ridez I like are included in their collection, and some are not.

One of the ridez that I'm waiting for RIDEMAKERZ to add is the 2010 Chevy Camaro Coupe

photo from www.chevrolet.com

It would be really cool to race it against a 2010 Ford Mustang in the game, as they both look almost the same.

This is my pick. Now, post yours. Wink

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Mon May 11, 2009 1:50 am

how about a ferrari?
Back to top Go down
Roxychiq
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Wed May 13, 2009 7:33 am

A ferrari sounds cool. which one tho?
Back to top Go down
Nieeckah
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Fri May 15, 2009 3:30 pm

how about the Ferrari California 2010
This is a true super sports car ever!!

This is LOVE! <3

Last edited by Nieeckah on Fri May 15, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nieeckah
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Fri May 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Check this out!

Bugatti Streamliner Concept Car

Saleen Raptor Super Sports Car

This is a mid-engined sports coupe featuring 650hp and a top speed over 200 MPH What a Face
He is making a hell of a first impression!!!

and the Lotus Concept Sports Car is smiling at me! ^_____^

I love exotic sports cars so much! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Fri May 15, 2009 3:50 pm

nice pics!!!! one word: WOW

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Fri May 15, 2009 3:51 pm

@Megan
its.. L-O-V-E

lets add Lamborghini on the list Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sunhunter
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Sun May 17, 2009 10:58 pm

this is my pick

aston martin db9
Back to top Go down
SEGAGIGA
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Mon May 18, 2009 11:30 am

I chooze..

The 2010 Camaro RS
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Mon May 18, 2009 11:58 am

nice animation SEGAGIGA! drunken

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Thu May 21, 2009 12:09 am

Do you think RZ will get super cars/concept rides in the game? I so like that smiling Lotus Concept unit..
Back to top Go down
SEGAGIGA
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   Thu May 21, 2009 8:02 am

I doubt they'll release new rides based on a manufacturer's concept car. It won't be commercially feasible if it doesn't have a huge fanbase like the concept '06 Camaro had which led to a soon to be commercial release sometime this year with the 2010 edition.

I've seen Mattel do it with Hotwheelz diecast cars though, but then Radio Controlled and 1:18 vehicle replicas are more expensive than a 1:64 scale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?   

Back to top Go down

What other RIDEZ do you want to see in RIDEMAKERZ in the future?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1