RZ Talk
RZ Talk
RZ Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just signed up

Go down 
+3
Atlanta
Larry Verbeck
minivtech
7 posters
AuthorMessage
minivtech
RZ Customizer

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:10 am

introduction is mandatory so here goes >>>>

my name is sam and it's great to be here! rc racing is one of my faves. >>>>

nyone into Kyosho Optimas? >>>>

am lookin for a rc10 stealth gearbox for the gold chassis cars. look forward to hearing from someone

>>>>
Back to top Go down
Larry Verbeck
Administrator
Larry Verbeck

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Hey there Sam!

Welcome to RZTalk. This site is primarily dedicated to RIDEMAKERZ®️ enthusiasts; the model/RZ RIDEZ and the virtual world game.

We have a special section for non-RZ®️ related discussions
The Garage
Off the Grid

You may post your Kyosho Optimas inquiries there. albino
Back to top Go down
Atlanta
Global Moderator

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Welcome welcome ! Haha I don't know much about Optima. Enlighten us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
minivtech
RZ Customizer

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:53 am

Larry Verbeck wrote:
Hey there Sam!

Welcome to RZTalk. This site is primarily dedicated to RIDEMAKERZ®️ enthusiasts; the model/RZ RIDEZ and the virtual world game.

We have a special section for non-RZ®️ related discussions
The Garage
Off the Grid

You may post your Kyosho Optimas inquiries there. albino

sorry, but as part of my introduction, thought i'd say a few about myself and my hobbies. i never heard of ridemakerz before so how can i even talk about that? >>>>

not aware of special sections whatchamacallit b/c i'm NEW >>>>
Back to top Go down
Larry Verbeck
Administrator
Larry Verbeck

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:13 am

That's why I'm informing you. albino
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Administrator
Meagan

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:12 am

welcome minivtech! Wink
Back to top Go down
minivtech
RZ Customizer

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Larry Verbeck wrote:

that's not informing. it's called "an administrator being rude to a new member">>>>

don't count on me signing on to your site again. me and few others, they also think you were rude i pm'd them and told me what they think. you can ban me if you want. >>>>
Back to top Go down
minivtech
RZ Customizer

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Meagan wrote:
welcome minivtech! Wink

yah yah, whatever. >>>>
Back to top Go down
Roxychiq
RZ Customizer
Roxychiq

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:42 pm

minivtech wrote:
Larry Verbeck wrote:

that's not informing. it's called "an administrator being rude to a new member">>>>

don't count on me signing on to your site again. me and few others, they also think you were rude i pm'd them and told me what they think. you can ban me if you want. >>>>

Jeesh dude.. he's just telling you where's the right place to post next time.
i posted drifting techniques but it got deleted just signed up Whistle9qn
i understand though..bc its not appropriate. i totally understood, and did not take it against the these people.
Back to top Go down
SEGAGIGA
RZ Customizer
SEGAGIGA

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:48 am

minivtech wrote:
Meagan wrote:
welcome minivtech! Wink

yah yah, whatever. >>>>

Lighten up dude. I think you're the one who's being rude here. You're just over reacting, calm down and restrain yourself. scratch
Back to top Go down
Nieeckah
RZ Customizer
Nieeckah

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:29 am

i was like O_O

me neither, I don't think its rude. I came from different forum site already. Larry's just being professional, think about it. He's just helping you.

He just want to let you know the sections in this forum so you won't get lost next time. I hope you understand.

Trust me, if you will compare Larry to other forum site Administrator. He's waaay too far of being rude. Cheer up. Let's just be open minded and have some fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just signed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: just signed up   just signed up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just signed up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RZ Talk :: RZT Dashboard :: New Member Intro-
Jump to: