RZ Talk
RZ Talk
RZ Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxychiq
RZ Customizer
Roxychiq

Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics! Empty
PostSubject: Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics!   Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:45 pm

A big HELLO to everyone on here!!!

I think I'm the biggest fan of RIDEMAKERZ now! (To anyone who disagrees, I'll be happy to discuss LOL!). Thank you so much for this site. The best source of RIDEMAKERZ online game info for me! Wink

I'll see you all around! Just send me a PM if you got anything to say or want to ask me.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Diesel
Administrator
RZT Forum Developer
Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics!   Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Roxychiq wrote:

I think I'm the biggest fan of RIDEMAKERZ now! (To anyone who disagrees, I'll be happy to discuss LOL!). Thank you so much for this site. The best source of RIDEMAKERZ online game info for me! Wink

I'll see you all around! Just send me a PM if you got anything to say or want to ask me.. Wink

Nice to have you on board, Twitter buddy! Welcome to RZ Talk, Roxy!
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Administrator
Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics!   Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Diesel wrote:
Roxychiq wrote:

Nice to have you on board, Twitter buddy! Welcome to RZ Talk, Roxy!

Hmm.. No wonder her name is so familiar.

Welcome to RZ Talk! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nieeckah
RZ Customizer
Nieeckah

PostSubject: Re: Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics!   Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:21 am

Welcome!

I think I'm gonna love this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics!   Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello RIDEMAKERZ Fanatics!
Page 1 of 1