RZ Talk
RZ Talk
RZ Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my feedback and suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
minivtech
RZ Customizer

my feedback and suggestion Empty
PostSubject: my feedback and suggestion   my feedback and suggestion Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:14 pm

here's what i think >>>>

this is a new site and it has a lot of potentials. we like it. i like it. only 1 thing - there's one administrator who is very rude to new members and should not be an administrator. goes by the name of Larry. my suggestion is to de-admin him then maybe me and my friends will come back. >>>>

adios>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Roxychiq
RZ Customizer
Roxychiq

PostSubject: Re: my feedback and suggestion   my feedback and suggestion Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:58 pm

hmm.. i'm guessing the admins haven't read your post yet. i still see larry's name in red.. lol imo though, the guy was just doing his job. i mean, if you go to other sites, you would probably get an auto-infraction for mentioning another "brand".. but thats just what i think.

maybe you should start a poll or somethin and lets see what the RZ community thinks?
Back to top Go down
Larry Verbeck
Administrator
Larry Verbeck

PostSubject: Re: my feedback and suggestion   my feedback and suggestion Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:58 am

New members are advised to read through our guidelines and check existing threads before they begin posting.

Being new does not exclude you from following rules, and we are here to remind you of your obligations as a registered member. albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my feedback and suggestion   my feedback and suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my feedback and suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RZ Talk :: RZT Dashboard :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: