RZ Talk
RZ Talk
RZ Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question on how to play

Go down 
+3
Atlanta
Diesel
Tara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
RZ Customizer

question on how to play Empty
PostSubject: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Ok
are there like any mini games on this game or do you just drive around?
Back to top Go down
Diesel
Administrator
RZT Forum Developer
Diesel

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Tara wrote:
Ok
are there like any mini games on this game or do you just drive around?

Hello mate!

There are games within the virtual world. Have you explored the world of RIDEMAKERZ Virtual? In your dashboard, click on ZPS and choose MAP to see all locations. Each location has a virtual store and games you can play. Getting high scores from these games increases your RIDE level and gives you buckz to spend in the virtual store to pump up your engine!

Keep playing! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tara
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Whats ZPS? does it say ZPS..

well i guess i could sign on and look Razz
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Diesel
Administrator
RZT Forum Developer
Diesel

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Game Guide for Newbies

https://rztalk.forumotion.com/newbie-game-guide-f19/

This will help you a lot!

Our game guide is a work in progress. Feel free to let us know what needs to be added there.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Atlanta
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Definitely sign in! I love the ridemakers game so far, especially the Junkyard Game! I thought it was strictly a racing game, but whoo did I think wrong!
Back to top Go down
Tara
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:25 pm

I wanna make my car pink, How do i do that?
also can i get better clothes Razz
Back to top Go down
Diesel
Administrator
RZT Forum Developer
Diesel

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Tara wrote:
I wanna make my car pink, How do i do that?
also can i get better clothes Razz

You mean this?

question on how to play ScreenShot002-1
Back to top Go down
Tara
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:54 pm

yeahh or maybe a hot pink.. Razz
I have the mini cooper can i not change that color?
Back to top Go down
Diesel
Administrator
RZT Forum Developer
Diesel

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Tara wrote:

Not yet, the game is on its Beta Stage so this feature is not yet available. What I can advise you to do is to play as much games as you can to earn 2,000 buckz to buy the RIDE or make a new account and pick the pink RIDE. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tara
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:47 pm

ahh okk.
what about clothes? no clothes?
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Administrator
Meagan

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:56 am

Diesel wrote:
Tara wrote:

Not yet, the game is on its Beta Stage so this feature is not yet available. What I can advise you to do is to play as much games as you can to earn 2,000 buckz to buy the RIDE or make a new account and pick the pink RIDE. Smile

Yeah, like what Diesel said. Either you do those stuff he suggested, or just buy a pink ride (I think the only ride available in pink for now is the rascal) from the store and use the RIN (Ride Identification Number) to add the car in your collection in the game.

Tara wrote:
ahh okk.
what about clothes? no clothes?

There are a different ways of getting more clothes in the game. First basic tip is, play more games to earn more buckz, so you can buy more clothes. You can also play the Junk Canyon Claw game at the Junkyard so you could win random clothes (and when we say random, you can get any type of clothing regardless of gender, think about it though, its free! Razz). So best advise would still be, earn more buckz, so you get to buy the clothes you want from the store. Here's a useful link to how you customize your Avatar from your ZPS Menu on your Dashboard.
Back to top Go down
Mustango
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:26 am

All I can care about are cars, not clothes.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Administrator
Meagan

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:13 am

lol!

same here Mustango, i'm just crazy about cars.. But can't really blame Tara about the clothes, its a girl thing i guess. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tara
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:32 am

lol i guess Razz
and thanks for the help woo
Back to top Go down
Larry Verbeck
Administrator
Larry Verbeck

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 am

Tara wrote:
Whats ZPS? does it say ZPS..

well i guess i could sign on and look Razz
Thanks Smile

The ZPS is an RZVE customizer's main user interface.
It basically an RZ'd term for the navigation device "GPS" found in modern vehicles, cellphones and PDA's.

The ZPS is located on your virtual dashboard, you can't miss it. albino
Back to top Go down
Larry Verbeck
Administrator
Larry Verbeck

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:18 am

Meagan wrote:
lol!

same here Mustango, i'm just crazy about cars.. But can't really blame Tara about the clothes, its a girl thing i guess. Razz

There are also guys like me who also wants to stay in style. LOL

I'm still saving up to buy me a Bonehead Jacket, it's 2000 buckz! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Atlanta
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Here's a tip for those who want some really awesome clothes, get XP and money for Ridemakers. Play the Junkyard Claw game (or it's called something else, I forget). Everyday, there's a bonus item BUT you can acquire as many buckz, xp and yes even clothes as you can. I got to level up pretty fast cause of this game and manage to score some cool clothes too!
Back to top Go down
Nieeckah
RZ Customizer
Nieeckah

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:44 am

^
^
^
wow thanks for that info.
I don't know that you can get free items on playing mini games Very Happy thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question on how to play   question on how to play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question on how to play
Page 1 of 1