RZ Talk
RZ Talk
RZ Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

danny here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
buildingblock
RZ Customizer
buildingblock

danny here Empty
PostSubject: danny here   danny here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:41 am

Hi my name is Danny, found this in rctech and i thought i'd check it out. well, your site is pumped up, solid and really cool - hands down! but there are not much people. is this new? I think I can help invite people..

i will sign up for this car game, but i'm more interested in the riderzmakerz store..do you guys have a list of stores??i checked on website but they don't accept paypal, im all for the monster trucks, they seem rock solid and i might bring those to our monster truck drift in orlando next week. hey, i used to watch overhaulin and chip foose is a legend. his chip collection is one of the best i have seen , i hope i could see those for real!

i tried googling riderzmakerz game and i found this:
If you know a boy between 6 and 12 who likes cars, check out the beta for a new virtual world designed by Ridemakerz, the build-your-own-car toy store. We have invites here.

im not sure if i'm going to sign up if its for 6-12 year olds. hehehh so yeah, im only interested in your stores..
Back to top Go down
Roxychiq
RZ Customizer
Roxychiq

danny here Empty
PostSubject: Re: danny here   danny here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:26 am

Hello Danny!!! I'm Roxy Wink I am kinda new here too. I like the toys and I'm just starting a collection of ridez now. Check the game out, it's cool. I dont think its limited to kids 6-12yo lol
Back to top Go down
Larry Verbeck
Administrator
Larry Verbeck

danny here Empty
PostSubject: Re: danny here   danny here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey there Danny!
This site is also for collectors, enthusiasts and people who play the "RZ virtual experience". Yup that's what they call it but I prefer calling it RZVE or RZVX for short.

I grew up in the 80's and I love collecting diecast muscle cars, particularly the Camaro. Ever since I received an RZ RIDE from a friend I got fascinated with it.
Can't wait to see an RZ 2010 Camaro RS!!!!

The game is unlike I've ever seen with other virtual worlds geared toward kids. The mini games are no slouch and can be very challenging, specially "The Iron CLAW". lol

RZ Talk, like the game is still very much new. We'll have a section where you can check out the stores nearest you so watch out for that.

ENJOY THE RIDE!
Back to top Go down
Diesel
Administrator
RZT Forum Developer
Diesel

danny here Empty
PostSubject: Re: danny here   danny here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:57 pm

buildingblock wrote:
Hi my name is Danny, found this in rctech and i thought i'd check it out. well, your site is pumped up, solid and really cool - hands down! but there are not much people. is this new? I think I can help invite people.. - Yep, we're new, just a month old, actually. Thanks for your willingness to help us out!

i will sign up for this car game, but i'm more interested in the riderzmakerz store..do you guys have a list of stores??i checked on website but they don't accept paypal, im all for the monster trucks, they seem rock solid and i might bring those to our monster truck drift in orlando next week. hey, i used to watch overhaulin and chip foose is a legend. his chip collection is one of the best i have seen , i hope i could see those for real! - Click here for our list of stores! And yeah, the Dream Collection is to die for!

i tried googling riderzmakerz game and i found this:
If you know a boy between 6 and 12 who likes cars, check out the beta for a new virtual world designed by Ridemakerz, the build-your-own-car toy store. We have invites here.

im not sure if i'm going to sign up if its for 6-12 year olds. hehehh so yeah, im only interested in your stores.. - been playing this game since Open Beta and it suits all ages!
Back to top Go down
Atlanta
Global Moderator

danny here Empty
PostSubject: Re: danny here   danny here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Sup DANNY!

I saw that ad too and kinda had my little private laugh. As you may notice, a lot of us here are well about the 12 yr limit but we still found ourselves enjoying the game. We'd love the extra invites and the opportunity to talk to new friends and fellow customizers. Try the game out, you might find yourself liking it. It's a fun way to relax and will definitely give you ideas on how you'll customize your RC. I especially love the concept of tweaking my ride as I level up, so think about it Smile You might find yourself liking it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

danny here Empty
PostSubject: Re: danny here   danny here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

danny here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RZ Talk :: RZT Dashboard :: New Member Intro-
Jump to: