RZ Talk
RZ Talk
RZ Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SEGAGIGA
RZ Customizer
SEGAGIGA

Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day Empty
PostSubject: Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day   Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Have you played Junk Canyon Claw and reached the bottom of the pit?

If you're good enough you will get to retrieve a blue capsule and it has an item you might find very useful or perfect for customizing your RIDE or Avatar.

However, you will have to make it back to the surface if you want to be able to make use of it. When prompted to choose to continue or quit, I usually choose quit whenever I manage to take the blue capsule with me.

This is what I got today, a Chute Spoiler:

Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day Screenshot006izo

If you get the blue capsule you'll have to wait the next day for another one to appear at the bottom of the pit. The second time you reach the bottom on the same day, you will find a regular yellow capsule.

The layout of the pit is random and it can get tough as you get near the bottom of the pit.

Tip: Do not get all the repair items, try to keep some available specially in tricky places. Prepare to sacrifice hit points on narrow passageways with lizards that is equipped with a magnet!

"JCC" is very challenging and requires some patience and anticipation. Do not rush in when you see buckz or XP items. Only get them if you have enough space to navigate on.

Good luck! lol!
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Administrator
Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day   Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:54 pm

haha nice.. i got a spoiler too but a different one.. i got to take screenshots next time. i usually just get clothez..
Back to top Go down
Nemesis Prime
RZ Customizer

PostSubject: Re: Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day   Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey guys look what I got today from the "Claw":

Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day ScreenShot004-capsule
Fresh off the grille!

Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day ScreenShot004-JCCExclusive
Get it while it's hot!

Get your Exclusive Junk Canyon Claw shirt now before it randomly disappears into the pit again!
Back to top Go down
SEGAGIGA
RZ Customizer
SEGAGIGA

PostSubject: Re: Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day   Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Thanks for the heads-up bro! I got my JCC shirt! Very Happy
Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day Screenshot006sega
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Administrator
Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day   Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Nice shirt!!! Razz

drunken
Back to top Go down
Roxychiq
RZ Customizer
Roxychiq

PostSubject: Re: Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day   Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Thanx so much for the tipz!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day   Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junk Canyon Claw: Capsule of the day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RZ Talk :: The RIDEMAKERZ® Virtual Experience :: Open Road-
Jump to: