RZ Talk
RZ Talk
RZ Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What game modez do you want to see in RZ Virtual Experience?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SEGAGIGA
RZ Customizer
SEGAGIGA

What game modez do you want to see in RZ Virtual Experience? Empty
PostSubject: What game modez do you want to see in RZ Virtual Experience?   What game modez do you want to see in RZ Virtual Experience? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Number one on my list is Multiplayer!

Player versus Player (PVP)

Drag racing - Player stats have an effect on your movement speed as well as how your RIDE handles. This can be played anywhere within open locations. Iron Triangle already has a drag strip just add the "Christmas tree"
and launch pads that activates it when participants drive over it.

Battle - Race against opponents. Turn Z-motes into offensive weapons or defensive power ups.

Cooperative Play (COOP)

Grand Prix - Team up with a buddy and race against other teams, A.I or human opponents.

Team Battle - Race against opposing teams. Turn Z-motes into offensive weapons or defensive power ups.

bounce Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Administrator
Meagan

What game modez do you want to see in RZ Virtual Experience? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What game modez do you want to see in RZ Virtual Experience?   What game modez do you want to see in RZ Virtual Experience? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:07 pm

i like this idea.. i agree. PVP mode would really be terrific. i think it'll be the best way of testing our skills against other players.
Back to top Go down

What game modez do you want to see in RZ Virtual Experience?
Page 1 of 1